On January 26, 2021, the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) held a rulemaking hearing at which it adopted amendments to the Rules Concerning Colorado's Instream Flow and Natural Lake Level Program (ISF Rules) and a Statement of Basis and Purpose. The amendments to the ISF Rules: (1) address the rulemaking requirements of HB20-1157; (2) update a reference to the CWCB's website; and (3) update references to Colorado Parks and Wildlife. The Rules Adoption Order, amendments to the ISF Rules, and the Statement of Basis and Purpose can be found at the “Post-Hearing Documents” link below.
Documents related to this rulemaking process can be found at the links below. For more information, contact Kaylea White.
- Order Re: Applications for Party Status
- Order Re: Procedures and Deadlines for Prehearing Submissions
- Amended Order Re: Prehearing Statements, Mesa County's Party Status, and Filing Requirements
- Order Re: Aurora Withdrawal, Desired Testimony Time, and Demonstrative Exhibits
- Order Re: Hearing Procedures, Testimony, and Time Allocations
- Administrative Record and Index as of January 15, 2021 (download the pdf for full functionality)
- 3c. Recording of August 3, 2020 stakeholder meeting (442 MB)
- 4c. Recording of August 18, 2020 stakeholder meeting (150 MB)