Future Board Meetings
Dates and locations subject to change.
Board Meeting Dates in 2022 - All meetings will be hybrid.
Board Meeting Dates in 2023 - All meetings will be hybrid.
- January 23 & 24 – Denver/Metro with Water Congress
- March 15 & 16 – Yampa/White/Green Basin
- May 17 & 18 – Arkansas Basin
- July 19 & 20 – TBD
- September 20 & 21 – Rio Grande Basin
- November 15 & 16 – South Platte Basin
- November 16 – 17 - Denver Water
- September - Durango
- July 20 – 21 - Denver
- May 17 – 18 - Breckenridge
- March 15 – 16 - Golden
- January 24 -25, 2022 - Virtual
The Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) has been meeting in various locations around the state since 1937. These meetings are open to the public and provide an opportunity to address the Board during official agenda item discussions.
Meeting dates and locations are subject to change, so please refer to this page to confirm dates and locations.
Information, including agendas and meeting minutes, are available for recent Board meetings on the CWCB website. Information on Board meetings that occurred more than one year ago can be accessed electronically through the Board Meetings search in Weblink.
To live stream Board meetings as they happen, click on the current Board meeting link to access audio and watch the presentations. Live links are made available on meeting dates only.